Scoville's is more than a fun place to buy the latest styles in jewelry and ladies accessories.Jewelry Repair
Many jewelers repair jewelry, but not all are as qualified as Scoville Jewelers. We
- have more than 50 years of combined bench talent in our shop
- repair your jewelry on the premises — so your jewelry rarely has to leave the
store, keeping it safe
- use the latest tools and technology in our state-of-the-art repair shop, to insure the highest quality repairs
- can service jewelry no matter where it was purchased
- FREE professional jewelry inspection and cleaning
- Ring sizing
- Diamond and colored gemstone setting and tightening
- Full spectrum of metal working, including refinishing and rhodium plating
- Pearl restringing and re-knotting
- Watch battery and band replacement
Did you know that your diamond can grow along with your love? Life changes. Love grows. And where you are today is perhaps a different place than when you got engaged. That’s why we offer our Trade Up Program.
Simply bring us the diamond rings or jewelry you purchased at Scoville Jewelers, and we will credit the value of your purchase price of the diamond(s) toward a larger diamond(s). We will also consider allowing credit for you old diamonds and diamond jewelry even if it was purchased elsewhere. Please try to bring in any documentation and receipts to help in this process. Let your diamond reflect where you are, not where you’ve been.
You could sell your unwanted gold to the guys on TV or to a random company that comes in for the weekend at a hotel, perhaps never to see them again. Or, you can sell it to your local, trusted jeweler and neighbor. Since 1952 our reputation for honesty and fairness has spoken for itself. Whether trying to make a little extra cash for holiday shopping or turning old jewelry into new jewelry, Scoville Jewelers is your local choice for trading in gold, other precious metals, round diamonds weighing 1 carat or more, silverware and other silver items. We will give you an extra 25% in value if you chose to accept store credit for your items.
We occasionally run Gold Buying Events. Please let us know if you would like to receive emails regarding these and other events.
Please click here for details.